Michhhhhhh u di

Just 4 hrs of ur presence each day. I used to think it is not much. Now that you gone....I realize how much it means to me.....I miss your adorable smile that I used to see as I walked into the office. I miss saying Hi to the sweetest friend I had in office. Someone who always sms'ed me when I was 10 mins late askin me where I am and when I would reach office. I miss you when I walk up to the canteen all by myself. And I miss you when I do not have another hand into my plate to nibble and share my food before it is time for your cab. I miss those IP's. I miss those stolen moments between my calling hours when you walked up to me and chit chatted about your many little moments in life. Miss picking you up from your house. Miss the trips to our famous photo album pilgrimage (Lolz..)Miss bringing you snacks. Miss having you beside me when i want to give my headset to you so you heard my fav song or comedy clip from UTube. Miss cribbing and bitching to you about all my funny episodes which you would smile and giggle and listen to. Those were such beautiful memories which I will cherish all my life. Now that you are gone I am staring at the empty seat in front of the computer opposite to me smiling to myself thanking god for bringing you into my life. It has been a very short while, girl. but, your footprints will always remain in my walls of my heart. Love you a lot. May you have a great splendid future ahead :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Miss you too dear :)))))))))
Anonymous said…
it takes a friend to realise many faces of oneself....u hav a way gal..to make anyone feel special...all i can say after reading this is ...i am proud to be your friend...and blessed to hav u as my friend......
Cruz said…
wel, sounds lyk readin a leaf outta both of ya daily calendar... hope u both r not in different continents, lyk my pal is...wat else is happ in chennai!
she is in the next state...thank god not in a different continent :) i know how it feels to miss your friend...otherwise chennai rocks as always...elections got over..dmk rules again..lets see wht happens to our dear tamil brothers and sisters in lanka :(

Popular posts from this blog

Bommarillu....LovE YoU Ha hA HaSiNi :)

Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann