Love invested in da wrong place


So many times in this world we worry about such minute emotions that disturb us...These tiny distubances mean nothing if we look at the larger spectrum called life....There is so much more that which is happening around us....So many things are open options infront of our blinded eyes...when we can help mother earth by planting a sapling...when we can lend a smile to a adopted child...when we can wash our dishes for our tired mom...when we can help our loved ones in need of help or a kind word we are sitting in a corner and worrying about the affair that we have drowned ourself into...wht hell that we put ourselves into in this short life....why are we so little mided when there is so much positive things that we can do...i hate myself when i dig my head into my pillows wetting the sponges with ma tears thinking of this man who is never bothered to even give me a buzz to say hi....wht is his definitions of love...wht is his values in life....he wants lust....he wants an affair but he cant love neither can he spend time....i hate him and i hate myself for loving him more than i can love my own self....

Comments

Cruz said…
On my mind 2, except da luv part [not my piece of cake].

don know ver u pikd da pik, but is awesome n goes wel wit da words...
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
:) its no more ma cup of tea either.oops i think u said piece of cake....guess i learnt it the harder way.......neyways.thanks for your comment captivator :)
Cruz said…
wel never mind, u know how a tea tastes now...mayb it wasnt the right drink 4 u!

4 me, it might hav been a blessing in disguise but...I remember a quote by Mother Teresa "The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved."

Some things are best felt, when unsaid. Guess, you know how I feel!
Rightly said......but Once bitten twice shy :)
Unknown said…
Hi Priya,

Read your blog. Will tell u somethin'. I've made a girl to feel the same way you hv felt. She thought I'm the one who'll make her smile all thru but it was like I'm the one who've made her cry the most in her life. Finally, I realized the fault and begged her and got her back in my life. Now, she is happy again, and I'm happy that she is in her real self.

I dunno anything about ur condition now. You might be a very happy soul now. Don take this as some advice or anything. Juz felt like saying this after reading ur blog.

God is there. He'll give you a companion who'll take care of you like anything. Till then, njoy life and keep smiling :)
thank you scorp.......there was a phase when i did think of suicide...but now...after i have felt the value of ma family and friends i have realised that love is just a part in life...if he comes back i will take care of him like ma child....if not ...no issues...i still have quite a lot of things like ma parents and other interests of mine into mother earth ...so i would keep maself busy in that

but thanks for your comfort Scorp...means a lot :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bommarillu....LovE YoU Ha hA HaSiNi :)

Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann