Take me to your heart...But who r u ???

I know I am strong. I know I can handle this feeling of bein forlorn. I know I can be alone. I know I am not weak. I know I wont cry. But tears roll down ma cheek when I write all this as I hear "Take me to your heart" by MLTR. I fumble for words when I realize that I cant handle my own self. I realise I am just hiding inside a shell like a Cancerian. But alas who can hide the truth that I am a Taurean, the sentimental weak and emotional bull. Tough yet so fragile. Anyways am glad I poured this out in ma blog. I feel better.... I just love this song. Here are the lines that just broke my bubble.

Hiding from the rain and snow
Trying to forget but I won't let go.......

Looking at a crowded street
Listening to my own heart beat

So many people all around the world
Tell me where do I find someone like you :(

Take me to your heart
take me to your soul

Give me your hand before I'm old
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue

Show me that wonders can be true
They say nothing lasts forever

We're only here today
Love is now or never

Bring me far away
Take me to your heart ..........take me to your soul

Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star

It's easy
take me to your heart

Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky

I should go and see some friends
But they don't really comprehend

Don't need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing...........
Just take me to your heart ..........take me to your soul !!!!!!!!

But, wait....I guess there was also something else that just digged out all those emotions from deep within. Yupp.....He digged it out without knowing he is capable of doing so. He didn't realize that his words were the shovel which would dust out the sediments that were deposited in the bottom of my heart years before and were almost turning into fossils. Now I feel like all the rocks just melted. The melted rocks are boiling and stirring in my soul hitting the walls of ma heart desperate to erupt and burst like a violent volcano. But I must say....Though it is painful sometimes it is nice to have someone dig it out. Especially him :) So, it ain't his fault. Its just my foolish sentimental soul. Am glad I put it in words. My soul feels light. But I guess a ride to the beach, and walking on the sands with my bare feet and listening to the waves and watching the sunrise with a few moments of crying out loud would make this feelin go away. Tomorrow I know I will be back to how I am. The happy tomboyish gurl merrily listening to Bon Jovi's Its ma Life....back into ma shell :)

So here I go to do some soul searching...oops...not searching but to some soul hiding :) I think I should finish this post with a smiling face for me to come back tomorrow and see the blog with some positive thought in ma head. Bye ma sweet online diary....Love u for being there.
(P.S - Pls dont ever call my emotions BS...U know what I mean) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bommarillu....LovE YoU Ha hA HaSiNi :)

Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann