Child is the father of man :)


I realised the essence of this line after watching the movie Abhiyum Naanum. Whtaaa splendid movie. Wow...its a piece of sensible movie making. Really wonderful. Applause to Prakash. Kudos to Radha. Great work. Thank you guys. Your presence in the celluloid has proven itz worth. "Abhiyum Naanum"- A masterpiece....My family has so much connection to this movie. Abhi is ours. She is ma little niece born on the 17th of July. My family is 6 of us apart (and a part of her also :)) from our Abhi. And for each 1 of us the title solely applied. Each of us would own the title "Abhiyum Naanum". We were so keen to watch this film cuz the latest madness in our house is not Rajni or Shahrukh or Britney Spears. But its Abhi Kutty. It is she who has kept us all connected to each other, she has us on our toes, she has filled our lives with this invisible but abundant amout of bliss and hopes. She does not say anything but does everything :) Yes, all these months we have all changed ourselves. For the betterment I would say. I could just go on and on about my Abhi(Jai, this is my blog so its my Abhi. If you want you can start a blog and call her your Abhi. Same applies to Ma, Pa, Akka, Anni...He he...ok ok...Abhi kutty, I was just kidding..Not fighting with them...Don't look at this blog in the future to ask me why I was quarrelling to make you mine :P)...Just like how in the movie the little girl teaches us by her innocent selfless acts of adopting a beggar into the family. Our Abhi has also touched our lives in her own ways. To start with, our little angel has bought up a great impact on her grand dad who now has changed so much. He has become a more calmer, happier person. The sparkle in his eyes and the smile on his lips tells so much about his contented heart on his new promotion as grandpa. And mom has become more active than before..hyperactive I must say...She has gone mad about Abhi...All the time cuddling and coaxing and doing all crazy things with her :) There is this lovely routine in the morning, oil massages and sun baths and warm water filled tubby play time that take place in the house. I get up to the ramblings of Abhi gaa gaa'ing her own music tryin to be in sync with my mom's lullaby's. And then my sister who of late has surprisingly become a very calm person. She used to fight with me so much before Abhi was around. We were like Tom and Jerry. But now ma sis is like - Abhi will grow to look up to us, so we need to behave and set a good example for her so we should not fight much, thanks to Abhi that I get away with ma pranks nowadays. he...he...

Then, ma anni. There was this just married days when Anni used to be this person mad about ma bro always asking him to spend time with her. Little fights and childish tantrums and crying dramas all the time. But after Abhi there is this amazing change in her. I cant believe that she has become such an understanding person and she is a very very adorable mother. Hats off to her love towards Abhi. Its very very touching to see the way she loves Abhi.

And last but not the least ma brother. Wow....whtaaaaa change. There is a saying that "When a child is born a father is born". I am glad I saw the meaning of this quote in my brother. He is this new person. I would say he is also just 6 months old. There is so much changes in him. His priorities have changed, his outlook in life has changed, his way of talking and thinking has changed. I just love this new guy in him. He is filled with new hopes and new dreams. Thank you Abhi for bringing a new vibrance in him :) Muah...I will always love you and would do anything for you di ma little cute sweet darling :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bommarillu....LovE YoU Ha hA HaSiNi :)

Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann