Neha's smile


It was two months back that I came across blogs of my friends. Something inspired me to get back to writing which has been my passion since school...My voice in me said the first blog should be about somethin really tender, beautiful. A reason that made me smile deep from my heart...

The flicker in my thoughts was Neha's smile.

Two weeks back mom,sis and I had to take the night out as we got really late in my friends baby girl's first bday party. It was a lovely bash. Smashed cake all over her little cute face. Crashed to bed real late as the next day was Sunday. The house was in a buzz in the morning. Mom and Sis gettin ready to get back home. Neha's parents were busy cooking for us and cleaning the house. As usual me one lazy bum was wrapped in a bed sheet and napping to glory though I could hear the loud commercials from SUN TV coinciding with my foolish morning dreams. That's when tiny little hands pinched my lips. Slowly fluttered my eyes to see a blurred image. After a few attempts saw a bright sky(hehehe... i slept off in the hall near the entrance). And beside me was this chubby huggies baby. Awwww the most sweetest thing I have woken up to see ever in my life. She was so cuuteeeeeeeee. Those innocent tiny lips opened to pucker my cheek. Whoa!!! hehehe.... that was her style of a kiss. She was so happy to see me awake. Rolling onto me from left to right and back from right to left...... god knows what she was thinking. Finally she landed on my tummy and lied on my bosom. We were so comfortable with each other. That's the first time ever in my life I wanted to rush into marriage to have a baby in my arms each day when I wake up. For life I will never forget that smile when I opened my eyes on Mar 2nd. That tender innocent ever so loving NEHA'S SMILE :))))))))))

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pon Sir Writes...

Nice feelings expressed about your comfort times with Neha.

Beauties are more beautiful when you are enjoying it from a distance. When you pretend to conquer it, you need to sacrifies rest of everything.

All the Best.
hmmmmm yeah true.....the idea of becoming a mother na......hehehehe dont ya worry .....me would do that only after 3 yrs......no way before that....lots of things to do.....a long way to go before gettin another brat like me into this planet:)))))))
Anonymous said…
first in my life i realised that KISHORE can express as a father's experience on the touch and smile of neha...beautiful expressions of that beautiful child...I pray God to bless you and your family with a special blessing on Neha...:-) Jpaul
Dear Jpaul.....

Thanks a lot for your blessings and feedback....Truly Kishore's Cutey Pie is an Angel in disguise....Love that child.....:)

Popular posts from this blog

Bommarillu....LovE YoU Ha hA HaSiNi :)

Take care...Watch your step...