E for Elephant........


hehehehe....well!!!!you must be wondering what the hehehehe is about....That's what i did when i saw this guy. It was a busy Tuesday evening. I was racing home from office the reason being hunger. Mom called up to say there was some delicious dinner ready for me to gobb. Was almost there. One more right turn I was home. I was overtaking an auto when my eyes caught a glimpse of this really fat short guy wearing a white shirt and white dhoti like the DMK politician with his cellphone. I was already thinking look at this guy like one kutty yannai(kutty being little and yannai being elephant in Tamil:-))))Looks like he was instructing the person on the other end to write something down. Just when I crossed him he was like in his broken English....E for Elephant. I was like hehehe...When I was in the call center the army codes taught to me were A for Alpha, B for Beta, C for Charlie...and E for Echo. Looks like in Chennai people are using Phonetics that resemble them...LOLzzzzzzz

Comments

Anonymous said…
PSP Writes..

hehehehe....It was the private carrier carrying the big size mirror.

Wondering how come you rush home on Tuesday evening (Office bunking huh??!!).
oops.......enne sir.....office matter ellam veliye viduringa......vomba poche .......hehehehehe.....Lolzzzzz.....

Popular posts from this blog

Bommarillu....LovE YoU Ha hA HaSiNi :)

Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann