Strums Of Silence...




Lips may stay silent,
But the silence lingers on,
As they turn into words
And speak to me.

In those melting tears,
Held in your eyes,
What will you melt?

With the aching heart,
Dipped in melancholy,
What will you rinse?

In the disguised smiles
And the playful winks,
What will you hide?


In the flames of past
And the pains that don't last,
Will you burn your Identity?

In numbness of void
Tied to the shackles of blame,
Will you bury those untrue lies?

On the walks of life,
When the reality bites
And the steps stumble,
Would you abandon
Those dreams in fear?

O' you mute soul
Even I'm a part of you.
Hear my mum words
And see those unturned gleams

Times when pain tears your heart God knows to send an angel to immediate rescue...Here is mine...Thank you Angel for this lovely write. It truly brings a lot of light into my dimmed phase of life :) . I know I have published your dedication without your permission in ma blog. Thought of no better a way to show my gratitude to your lovely caring soul which I treasure a whole !!!!!

Comments

anN-series said…
really connect wid this post of urs..

abt transfers..they r just a part and parcel of my life now....
hmmmmmmm ya ann......change is the part and parcel of all our lives :)
Mariner said…
hi... quite an intriguing blog you got going out here... your prev post was an absolute stunner... i mean with the pics too!
I'd like to link up to that post on my blog...
take care and keep posting!
maneesh said…
thts a lovely poem... wud want to see more whoever wrote it.. :)
thanks nihal and maneesh :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bommarillu....LovE YoU Ha hA HaSiNi :)

Wear Sunscreen by Baz Luhrmann